Creating a Google Analytics Account
If you don’t already have a Google Analytics account, you can easily create one for free on the Google Analytics website!
To create a Google Analytics account:
- Click here to go to Google Analytics.
Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
- From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
SUBJECT: Setup Google Analytics Admin Access
Login to your Analytics Console here:
- Click the Admin Tab
- Select your website under Account
- Select User Management
- Enter my email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select Manage Users and Edit.
- Check the box Notify this user by email.
- Click Add.
Thanks. Much appreciated!