Attractive, functional websites are just part of the package. When it comes to web technology (shopping carts, Search Engine Optimization, logos, marketing, public relations), no one person can do it all.
Melody Sharp Web Design can provide access to resources just like a big-time, lofty agency (only way less expensive). Meet two of the people I work with.
Marketing & Content
With 25 years’ experience, Patti helps companies strengthen their brands and attract new clients with a variety of strategies including search engine optimized website content.
She received an MBA from Northeastern University and a BA from Brown University.
Social Media Services
Learn how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram for your business marketing strategy. As a social media marketing coach, Karen teaches classes, hosts webinars and offers social media consultations for small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofits. She launched her business in 2010 and is also a veteran journalist. Her social media training includes:
- Develop an efficient social media strategy and select best social media networks for each business
- Set up new profiles and conduct social media audits on pre-existing accounts
- Manage privacy settings on personal and business accounts
- Provide time-saving tips and social media management methods
- Integrate social media profiles with website, newsletter and other marketing materials
- Write content for blogs, newsletters, press releases and ad copy
Link to Website | LinkedIn profile