Attractive, functional websites are just part of the package. When it comes to web technology (shopping carts, Search Engine Optimization, logos, marketing, public relations), no one person can do it all. Yet Melody Sharp Web Design can provide access to resources just like a big-time agency (only way less expensive). Below are some of the people I work with. All are trusted experts.
Patti Bond: With 25 years’ experience, Patti helps companies strengthen their brands and attract new clients with a variety of strategies including search engine optimized website content. She received an MBA from Northeastern University and a BA from Brown University. Website: bondmarcom.com
Sara Isenberg: Sara began working as an independent project manager in 2005, serving web producers and small businesses. In addition to working as a web consultant and project manager, Sara is a Technology Advisor with the Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center’s Technology Advisory Program, also known as SBDC / TAP. Website: saraisenberg.com
Hedi LaBel: Interior design and graphic art studies at Parson School of Design, New York.
Social Media Services
Karen Kefauver: Learn about Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ for your marketing and sales initiatives. Karen teaches classes, gives talks and offers private consultations on social media for business owners, entrepreneurs, authors and executives. She is an experienced teacher and veteran journalist. Her social media training includes:
- Develop an efficient social media strategy and select best social media networks for each business
- Set up new profiles and improve existing profiles
- Manage privacy settings on personal and business accounts
- Provide time-saving tips and social media management methods
- Integrate social media profiles with website, blogging and newsletter and other marketing materials
- Write content for blogs, newsletters, press releases and ad copy